CS4CA Securing Critical Assets
With ICS threats like Industroyer highlighting major cyber security vulnerabilities in critical infrastructure, the Kiev power plant’s exposure to malware in 2016 served as a wakeup call to industrial leaders across Europe, forcing the inevitable question – How secure are your critical assets?
General challenges now facing OT in the coming years are creating a benchmark of industrial cyber security to prevent future cyber-attacks on ICS, but without an IT-OT convergence, our enterprises lack resilience to potential threats. The 5th annual Cyber Security for Critical Assets (CS4CA) Summit therefore comes at a critical juncture for industrial trail blazers, returning to London October 2-3. The 2018 edition also boasts a new and improved format designed to enhance your experience and deliver actionable solutions for you implement post-summit.
Across the 2 days you will:
– Discover new cyber security advances to better protect your assets and infrastructure
– Have your questions answered; Share challenges and express the concerns of your business
– Learn from success cases, assess your approach and improve your cyber security strategy
– Assess the future landscape; for your company and our critical industries
– IT and OT leaders will come together to represent the continent’s largest; Oil & Gas, Energy, Chemical and Utility organisations, sharing past experiences and success cases as we explore the impact of digital disruption on the industry and learn from vital IT and OT perspectives
Former Director of the European Commission for Digital Society Trust and Cyber Security, Paul Timmers moderates the opening panel “A Review of the Current Cyber Security Posture of Europe’s Critical Infrastructure”. You will learn what national cyber security centres across Europe are doing to secure their countries critical infrastructure. This will also be your chance to ask questions, join the discussion and engage with thought leaders on the panel, gaining valuable insight to the solutions and strategies available. Request a brochure to view the full agenda.
You will also participate in interactive sessions with:
– Peter Lidell – CISO – Maersk Oil
– Gabor Varjas – Group CISO – Mol Group
– Phillip Tonkin – Global Head of Cyber OT – National Grid
– Tom Jones – Head of IS Security & Compliance – The Linde Group
– Andrew Rose – CISO – NATS
– Sir Julian King – Security Union Commissioner – European Union
New for 2018 – Conference Cohort’s:
What is a Conference Cohort? Deep-dive into your industries core issues, establish goals and set learning objectives with peers from your sector. As a group, you will conclude with a set of practical insights and leave with creative solutions to better secure your assets and infrastructure.
CISO & Head of Business Technology at Merck KGaA said: “This summit offers the best and most current understanding of real life incidents and what the strategies and mitigations are that people are focused on in this very important cyber security space.”
Save 25% on Registration.
The CS4CA summit is a CPD accredited summit.